Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Let's Rock 2010

L.Ko and I have decided something. Actually, we're pretty damn sure it's true: 2010 will be one of the best years on record. We are so excited to kick off this new decade, and don't you worry, we aren't going to go back to the annual "get healthy" resolutions. We have REAL, fantastic, fabulous goals in mind and we want to share them with all of you. We hope you enjoy reading them and help keep us on track! And Happy New Year!



SHOE GAL'S RESOLUTIONS:

1. Get my Yoga teaching certificate so I can teach yoga

2. Get into business school

3. Save more money

4. Take a trip to Paris

5. Get a promotion at work

6. Meet new people - especially fine lookin young men


LKo's RESOLUTIONS:

1. Read one new book a month

2. Finish paying off those darn student loans, so I can go back to school

3. Figure out if I even want to go back to school

4. Get involved! (church, community, etc.)

5. Travel to at least one place that isn't Texas. Sorry, family!

6. Meet new people!! (I second SB's #6)

No comments:

Post a Comment