Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Eavesdropping.

While walking through my favorite street in Soho today, I overheard someone talking about how tacky and chaotic Prince street was. I just laughed. Tacky? No way. Chaotic? Hardly. Prince street has everything any sane person has ever wanted -- jewlery stores, boutiques galore, art galleries, and of course, clothes, clothes, clothes. If you live in the area, I would hit Prince street while you can. French Connection, WINK, and Alice & Olivia are all having great sales. I myself visited the fantastic street jewlery stands and found a pretty gold chain for the stunning price of $4.00. I put it on right away and went back to work, and have already recieved compliments.

So, please, Miss Scrunchie Wearing Tourist from Alabama, think twice before calling my favorite street "tacky." As Carrie Bradshaw says, "If we all have one true love, then New York is mine. And I don't want nobody talkin shit about my boyfriend."

No comments:

Post a Comment