Monday, November 2, 2009

Better than Starbucks (I'm being serious).

I'm going to get straight to the point. I'm a yoga-aholic. Every single time I take a class, it kicks my ass, helps me center my chi, refreshes me, and makes me feel like I can conquer the world--all in a measly 60 minutes. My favorite yoga studio is Yoga to the People (www.yogatothepeople.com). They have classes in NYC AND San Francisco! I highly reccomend them to anyone, regardless of experience or age. It's not a fashion show (read: you don't have to worry if the girl next to you has better yoga pants) and they play fun music (Jack Johnson, Britney, Kayne) and make sure that your ass gets officially kicked so that you are sore as soon as you walk out. The best part? It's a donation based studio so you only pay what you can. If that's not enough motivation, I just purchased a yoga mat last week and carry it around with me everywhere (yes, me.) I swear just knowing I'm going to class makes me feel like I'm floating.

And on that note, Get Your Yoga On.

No comments:

Post a Comment