Monday, November 16, 2009

I WANT THESE.


We all know by now that I have a serious shopping problem. So, while doing my usual retail-therapy-I-deserve-these-because-I'm-awesome website shopping this morning, I found these. Could it be? A shoe so hot and it claims to be comfortable?? What?? Oh, Kenneth Cole, you may be the one man that has found the way to my heart. I was so intrigued that I went to check this out at lunch time. And ladies, it's true!!! Not only are these the hottest things this side of the equator but they are SO friggin comfy. The new 9 to 5 technology made it feel like I was wearing sneakers or Uggs (ok, ok, maybe not uggs). I can't wait to buy them and wear them to holiday party after holiday party. You can start sending me your holiday party invites now, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment