Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas Cheer

There comes a point in every little girl's life when she graduates from dog-earing pages in the annual Toys 'R' Us Christmas Catalog, to dog-earing the pages in the annual Neiman Marcus Catalog.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it has arrived. The pinnacle of Christmas Shopping. Apart from the mind-boggling array of designer Everything-I-Want-Now, nothing compares to paging through the fantasy section. If Santa shopped at Neiman's, I'd ask him for the Neiman Marcus Edition, 2010 Jaguar XL - with its glass roof and super awesome features (!).

However, understanding that entire cars are difficult to fit under all but the largest of Christmas trees, I suppose I could settle for the customizable cupcake car with matching hat (!!). Picturing myself cruising around Pac Heights at 7 mph in motorized cupcake a brings the kind of cheer that only Neiman's can deliver.

via NeimanMarcus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment