Monday, June 22, 2009

If The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine...


Then you might as well go shoe shopping. Which is exactly what I did. For those New Yorkers out there, you must also be sitting there wondering when it is that you moved to Seattle. This rain won't stop! It's been raining for a week straight and it's supposed to rain for another...gross. I've been trying to find the perfect wellies to keep my feet dry for months, and this past weekend I decided enough is enough (really, my feet were begging me to make a decision already dammit) and I opted for these boots from Hunter. While a bit of an investment, I can not get over how COMFORTABLE and stylish they are. You can wear them with dresses, leggings, and even tuck your jeans into them. I bought them in the bright cheery red to make me look forward to this El Nino of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment