Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Secret to Happiness


It’s the little things in life that make me happy – warm summer days, laughing so hard it hurts, sleeping in, and Chanel to name a few. So, it was my great delight to discover my newest bundle of happiness- BadGAL lash mascara by Benefit. Okay, so I have a thing er.. obsession for mascara and won’t leave home without it. I feel naked unless my lashes are evenly coated and yes, I do have about 6-8 tubes sitting on my bathroom counter at any given moment. Being the mascara maven that I am, I fell in love with BadGal at first use. The brush is perfect (not too clumpy, not too flimsy) and evenly coated each of my lashes without any clumps. I wear contacts, and the formula doesn’t bother my eyes and comes off easily with makeup remover. It’s perfect for day or night (just put on a few extra coats for that va-voom look). My favorite thing about it though is that every time I wear it, people ask me if I’m wearing false lashes. And for $19, it’s just another one of those little things in life that makes me happy…no, make that ecstatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment