Friday, June 12, 2009

Lunch Break Find


Working in Soho makes it hard to just go out for lunch and get food and not browse (or at least window shop!) in all the great stores and boutiques. I was feeling the fashion bug big time today (maybe since it was Friday or the great sunny weather...who am I kidding, when do I not feel the fashion bug?!) when I decided to walk into a oldie but goodie...Forever 21. For those of you who think you can not shop at this store past the age of 21, think again. The store always has great and afforadable finds for all ages. While fabulous finds usually require some digging, I was pleasantly suprised to find all kinds of great summer options staring at me from the racks. There were cute dresses galore, fun shorts, trendy accessories, and some solid basics (tanks, camis, tee's, you name it). I ended up settling on this pretty pink ruffled top. It would be great with a skirt and jeans to wear on the weekends or even to work. It would also go amazingly well with the necklace Lko mentions below.


Brings a whole new meaning to being 21 forever, doesn't it?


1 comment: